He did this three times in a row. At two weeks old. I'm hoping this means he got DADS athletic gene.
On a side note....If you haven't ever checked out Walgreens Clearance aisle, please do. I just got a TON of Gerber 2 pack baby food for .30 - normally $2.00. Doesn't expire till Sept.! Oh, and Colgate toothpaste for. 25!
12 educated comments:
Won't let me see because I haven't been invited as a firend??
Okay, it works and I just can't stop crying....I miss you both.
Well, I've just watched this 23 times. Still crying. Sherri! We KNEW he was smart from hour one, didn't we?
haha, he is a gifted child...what can I say!
Andrea you are just cracking me up and bringing back lots of good memories of new mom life. You are too cute and are taking everything in stride! Good girl! Keep posting you are making me so excited for that crazy newborn period. Savor every moment!
i am loving you as a mom! your 25 are so true. and, way to go trey! that is impressive!
I can't believe he can do that already!!! That's crazy!
rolled over at 2 weeks!!! amazing!
Hooray for rolling over! And I love the "milk drunk" pictures...so cute and hilarious!
Andrea I am so excited for you! He is beautiful! I wish I could see you...Hope all is well and I bet you are the best mom ever!
that is amazing! What a cutie.
I did figure it out! Well my friend told me! Go to your lay out and add a gadget and it should be the first one called "Blog List" it won't tell you when private blogs update so I just put the private blogs in seperate lists so I don't forget to check them, but seriously it saves me soooo much time! I love it!
Jay didn't roll over until her was 4 months! No leaving him on the bed or couch. Get ready to start running Roach!
Post a Comment