Thanks for the names! There are even some that I have already thought about and some I haven't that I really liked. What book is it that you have? I think I would really like it. Anyways, I see pics of Treyson and wonder when I will be able to finally meet him. Miss you guys.
6 educated comments:
Oh wow Trevor that's a nice look. haha. Good thing there are dad's in the world.
So cute :)
LOVE IT!!! SO adorable!
Thanks for the names! There are even some that I have already thought about and some I haven't that I really liked. What book is it that you have? I think I would really like it. Anyways, I see pics of Treyson and wonder when I will be able to finally meet him. Miss you guys.
ha ha so funny!
The bottom picture looks EXACTLY like Andrea at 2 months.
Post a Comment