That's so fun. I hear boy babies are a bit easier so a nice first! But that's all blah blah and who really knows! Just think squirt guns and forts instead of Barbies and princesses (sounds fun to me). I find out next week myself. Everyone keeps telling me boy...we shall see. Congrats. That's great. We need more good men out there!!
Yes! Boys are the best.. although you will find it's much easier to find a good deal on girl clothes. Whatever. You are going to love having a little guy! Tell Trevor it takes a man to make a man! Congrats!!!
I see that you are going to the Women's Clinic. They are great doctors. Dr. Allred is my favorite. I am soooo excited that you are having a boy. They are so much fun.
23 educated comments:
haha..congrats, how fun:)!
Yeah for boys! I got a giggle about the little arrow indicating the anatomy...cute!
Andrea!
That's so fun. I hear boy babies are a bit easier so a nice first! But that's all blah blah and who really knows! Just think squirt guns and forts instead of Barbies and princesses (sounds fun to me). I find out next week myself. Everyone keeps telling me boy...we shall see. Congrats. That's great. We need more good men out there!!
Yes! Boys are the best.. although you will find it's much easier to find a good deal on girl clothes. Whatever. You are going to love having a little guy! Tell Trevor it takes a man to make a man! Congrats!!!
wow i can't believe you're having a BABY!!! look at you little momma! it feels like yesterday you were helping me through EFY! you're the best!
OH MY GOOOOODNESSS!!!! YEA YEA YEEA YEA FOR A WEINER!!!
congrats! :)
Yeah! How exciting. I've never seen one of those in any of my ultrasounds since I have 4 girls. Let the shopping begin!
YAY YAY YAY!!!! I thought FOR SURE you were having a girl!!! Yay for little boys! Our boys will hopefully be sharing a birthday!
It looks like your dreams were correct. Its a boy! How exciting. Congrats!
YEAHHH!!! FINALLY ..huh?!? Congrats! Loves it!
Congrats! Boys are so much fun!
That picture is awesome. I'm sure Trevor is so proud. Congrats! Now the longer waiting period begins. :)
Congrats...he's NOT shy. haha. Now you can start buying and planning :)
Yayyy!! So excited for you guys :) I'm sure shopping will be more fun now that you know what kinds of clothes to actually get!
Congrats Andrea!
I see that you are going to the Women's Clinic. They are great doctors. Dr. Allred is my favorite. I am soooo excited that you are having a boy. They are so much fun.
yay congrats! ours both have weiners and are not shy to show them off. funny!
too funny! congrats. now all we have to do is arrange a marriage between our two wee-ones.
congrats! love boys, they are so cute. i have all nephews and LOVE them to pieces
YEAH! How exciting, now the shopping can go full force! haha! COngratulations, he;s going to be super cute!
congrats!! that is so exciting :)
Yay!!! So excited for you and Trevor!! You will have so much fun with a boy!! Seems like all us Olathe girls know how to make boys! Haha!!
Post a Comment