Last night, I was getting ready to go to pilates when out of the blue, I started bawling. Trevor asked me what was wrong and I explained that I was too fat to go to Pilates.

Trevor let me cry, then tried to reassure me I was not fat. Then, he told me he was going to be my personal pilates instructor that night. If any of you know Trev, you know how funny this is. He doesn't even know what pilates is.
As my personal instructor led me through various "pilates" moves, I was laughing so hard I was crying.
Then I started really crying because I was so happy.
Then I fell asleep literally 30 seconds later, mid bicycle, in the middle of the living room floor.
I am nuts. My husband is a saint.
10 educated comments:
Hilarious. Isn't it funny what pregnancy hormones will do to you? Trev sounds like a great guy!
I think your blog is great! My sister and her family actually live in Parma and Trevor had my sister as a teacher in high school. She is the high school ag teacher. I don't know Trevor really but I know Kimbra and Kallie and think they are great!
Thanks for letting us read... You inspire me and I hope one day when I have children I can be just as clever and honest like you are about pregnancy!!!
You aren't nuts. That is great! I just laugh because yesterday I wrote something similar. Well just the whole crying thing! Anyway I think we can now offically blame it on the hormones. What we do for our children! :)
That was a hilarious post!
First of all, you are not fat...you are perfectly wonderful! Second of all...that story is hysterical! Way to go Trev.
What a cute thing for your husband to do, that is awesome! And I saw that picture of you down below and I was thinking that you looked awesome pregnant and I hope I can look that good when my time comes!
We love Trevor.
Burke thinks pilates is easy. I asked him if he could do a side plank series for 1 minute on each side... he couldn't.
Anyway, we have the Canon Rebel XTi camera. We got it at Costco. Burke is the photographer in our house, and I think he has some special lenses, but Im not sure.
I love your personal, raging hormone stories (much different than a 7th graders raging hormones). You are so honest about it all, and you are beautiful, not fat (I hate to think what I would look like pregnant). I'm sure it's hard to be out of control with how your body is changing. A definite adjustment. Good luck with Treyson.
since my whole is teaching yoga and pilates and training people.. i can give you some good pregnant pilates ideas if you want them.
Post a Comment