Some people recently commented on life looking too perfect on blogs - mine included. If ever u start to feel this way, remember the following.
Today, I woke up at 6am to go to a cattle sale. Yes. I spent the whole day in a large field, looking at cows. It's now 9pm and we just got home. 

Most boring day of my life.
However, Trevor felt bad for me and took me to sushi and ice cream and I ate my weight (and Treys'...) in food. That made up for it.
Cows and sushi. Story of my life. Diversity is good.
7 educated comments:
Trev... Thanks for the laugh:) Ryan and I got a kick out of those pants. Ryan says, like he has said before, he is glad to see that his sis did not marry a sissy with designer jeans... and those are no designer jeans!:) Love you guys!! P.S. Andrea my life is faaaaaar from glamorous. It may not have poop palaces but I live in the stix, heat my house with a wood stove (got home from the R.S. broadcast and both Ryan and Dad were chopping wood), and hunt for food! Tell Trev you need a getaway weekend without fields of cattle!:) Love and miss you.
no sushi preg!!!! I ran in to old Morgan g and we spoke of our love for you!
No longer pregnant but still don't know how to kick the habit of eating like I am. Thanks for the laugh!
You are getting only cooked stuff right? When you go out for sushi?
I like cows. and I like that you make so many jokes about them. haha
Dear Trevor-
Those jeans are too tight.
Love
Mimi
Trevor may want a new pair of wranglers just a suggestion, they made me laugh.
But I think Hootie is cute in his, too. When I read your title I thought you might mean day of adversity, but cows and sushi- that is definitely diversity. Don't you looove being married to a rancher, I know all about it. Count your blessings... be glad they aren't dairy farmers. You've never smelt something nastier.
You are a good women. I couldn't do that all day!
Post a Comment