Congrats to one of my best friends, Becky (Lorenzana) Giles and her hubby, Garrett! They had their perfect baby girl this morning around 2am. Her name is Adeline Mercedes, and she might possibly be Treyson's future wife.
I have a picture on my phone, but I can't get it loaded on here....oh well. Just trust me, she's gorgeous. How could she not be with these parents? (Whom I still claim credit for introducing....)

3 educated comments:
send a picture to drews phone 280-3974 same zip code as mine. :)
I wrote this on Becca's blog and copy and pasted it for you: I was going to tell you... Marshalls, TJ Max and Nordstrom Rack are good places to find the cutest Polo stuff and older brands like Quicksilver for little baby boys. I just bought a Polo shirt at the Rack for $13 that I saw that weekend for $30 at Nordstrom.
hey, thats me! little adeline says hellllloo!
Post a Comment