Monday, September 15, 2008

Exhaustion

I'm doing some long term subbing while we are in Rexburg.
Dealing with 200 gazillion hormonely driven 7th graders today? Induced Exhaustion...

When Treyson turns 12/13, he is going to go stay with Aunt Emily or Aunt Kali. He loves them.
Good night.

4 educated comments:

Kali said...

I dealt with 200 gazilllion 8th graders and we did a lab... with fire... don't ask me what I was thinking. I am going to turn my electric blanket on, eat some chicken and ice cream, and go crawl into bed. I love Treyson too.

Mrs. Ponder said...

Aunt Kali or Aunt Emily????? Didn't you forget someone..

And Kali...chicken and ice cream? Together? Do you have something to tell me?

Unknown said...

I love you!

Kali said...

Ha ha nothing to tell you... although I have thought about the little 9-month plan you were telling Ryan about. :)