I hated high school dances. My brothers seem to be enjoying it.


My 17 year old brother, Logan, went with his best bud, Ebony. She is also the school cop's daughter. She brought along all her friends from her KC competitive basketball team. So, technically, my brother went with five girls to homecoming. He said it was the most fun he had ever had.

My 16 year old brother, Austin, (the tallest one..go figure), had a different experience. He concluded that girls are far too much drama for their own good. I agree.
Treyson will never date.
7 educated comments:
lol, just saw your comment! bring on the babies! oh, and are you feeling really fat right now? cause, i'm having mostly all fat days now where i can find NOTHING to wear.
haha.. funny how perspective changes. My younger brother that is 17 is loving his dances and his ladies also!
I know it seems like EVERYONE is having a baby! I guess when they come they come in bunches!
Um...to answer your question, I might have been counting familiar faces, and the answer is WAYYY too many. But that's kinda what makes it fun. Cameron Kiser's in it. I don't think any of us dated him...
haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe how huge your brothers are!
I'm sure you know that my favorite part is that your one bro went with all black girls. hilarious. of course he had fun!
excuse me, austin is 16?!!!!
Post a Comment