Is this a hint for me?? hee hee:) I guess I wasn't supposed to tell you I had you... Ryan said its secret santa style... oh well. P.S. I said hi to your voicemail.
Oh you're too nice! Well, that's one of his favorite pics of me. I have plenty of gross ones. You, my dear, are incredibly beautiful.
To answer your question...maybe I should write an email. Ha. Let's see how long this gets.
First, thanks. I try not to be over-zealously cheeeezy on my blog but I got so many comments about locking him out the other day...ha! In between battering him on the blog I like to say something nice :)
We met in California. He was actually dating your darling sis-in-law (small world!) and moved to Cali for his first job out of BYU. Maybe you knew him at the Y??
I lived in Chicago (graduated from BYU too) and had a strong feeling I needed to move to Huntington Beach....blah blah blah :) The rest is history. Kinda cute. So anyway, my first Sunday there he marches up to me and asks me out and we got engaged 8 months later.
How about you? And as far as names, we're still trying to decide. Treyson is SO cute. And yes, California has issues. We've been helping with the whole Prop 8 thing. Pretty much, it's gonna fall in the ocean one of these days - the part that doesn't burn.
3 educated comments:
Is this a hint for me?? hee hee:) I guess I wasn't supposed to tell you I had you... Ryan said its secret santa style... oh well. P.S. I said hi to your voicemail.
oh yes... it is very pretty. Looks like robbin eggs in a nest.
Oh you're too nice! Well, that's one of his favorite pics of me. I have plenty of gross ones. You, my dear, are incredibly beautiful.
To answer your question...maybe I should write an email. Ha. Let's see how long this gets.
First, thanks. I try not to be over-zealously cheeeezy on my blog but I got so many comments about locking him out the other day...ha! In between battering him on the blog I like to say something nice :)
We met in California. He was actually dating your darling sis-in-law (small world!) and moved to Cali for his first job out of BYU. Maybe you knew him at the Y??
I lived in Chicago (graduated from BYU too) and had a strong feeling I needed to move to Huntington Beach....blah blah blah :) The rest is history. Kinda cute. So anyway, my first Sunday there he marches up to me and asks me out and we got engaged 8 months later.
How about you? And as far as names, we're still trying to decide. Treyson is SO cute. And yes, California has issues. We've been helping with the whole Prop 8 thing. Pretty much, it's gonna fall in the ocean one of these days - the part that doesn't burn.
Post a Comment