A friend drew my attention to this story:
http://www.komonews.com/news/28125714.html
http://sccsdecker.blogspot.com/
Seriously, shockingly, heartbreaking.
I thought since the Nie Nie situation raised so much awareness, I might spread the word on this family's situation as well.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Please take the time to read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 educated comments:
That is just heartbreaking. It really makes you realize what is truly important in life. Thanks for sharing.
omg. that is one of the saddest stories i have ever read! that poor family! thank you so much for sharing this! even though, being pregnant, it absolutely terrifies me! i hope you're doing well! you look amazing! your bump is adorable!
I read this yesterday too... So sad. I have never seen anything like that happen and I've been in L&D for 13 years. Thank goodness! I can't begin to imagine.
Wow. What a heartbreaking situation. I love the positive attitude of the husband. Thanks for sharing this!
Post a Comment