Yep. Did it. Told you I would.
It's not the reason you would think. I'll tell u why. My sister in law (who is perhaps the most in-tune person I know), said something to me that was so profound. She mentioned the scripture, "casting your pearls before swine."
A lot of people in the world do things that earn them the label of "swine." Don't worry. I'm not really not thinking of anyone in particular. really. except maybe Obama.
My family are my "pearls." Say what u want about me, but say things about my family? You die.
So here's to you, my friends, for not being swine. :)
If there's anyone that should have been invited, that wasn't, please let me know. ACP389@gmail.com. Tried to get everyone, but it was a big headache.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Pearls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 educated comments:
how many people could you invite?
thanks for inviting me to your blog! love it.
THanks for giving us the invite! How's the pregnancy going these days? Are you so excited ... i started getting super anxious once i found out it was a boy. I guess it just started to seem more real for me? Are you planning a trip home to kansas anytime? My mom is dieing for me to come home so she can show off her gandson! Anyway, let me know how you're doing.
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I showed Hank who you were and he was oh yeah I totally know who she is, she is a cool girl. I am getting certified through the AFLCA which is up here in Canada, I am hoping that is tranfers back with me to the states but we will see!
You are one of my pearls...
Post a Comment