I'm looking at your comments from a couple posts ago and you have a message from danny and lauren's blog. I went onto Lauren's blog and there isn't a way to leave comments, but I want to send her a note b/c I knew Lauren and her sister Allie up at BYU. Can you send me her email address, I would love to get in touch with them and since I don't have a FACEBOOK account, I have no way to get stay in touch with these ppl. unless they blog and they allow commments :) Thanks girl.
Yes, Trevor. We all agree....(or hear about it forever....)
I'm just kidding. We are ALL so lucky to have Trevor in our family. Everyone loves him....He is a great guy and slightly on the handsome side. And, the jealously and bad-blogging mystery is once and all resolved. Thanks, Trev, for the wise insight.
5 educated comments:
Haha :) Yes, Trevor, it's all about you! LOL
I want to read this woman's blog. What is the address? My email by the way is britt_devine@yahoo.com
Okay, so I have a a special request.
I'm looking at your comments from a couple posts ago and you have a message from danny and lauren's blog. I went onto Lauren's blog and there isn't a way to leave comments, but I want to send her a note b/c I knew Lauren and her sister Allie up at BYU. Can you send me her email address, I would love to get in touch with them and since I don't have a FACEBOOK account, I have no way to get stay in touch with these ppl. unless they blog and they allow commments :) Thanks girl.
haaaaaa haaaaaaaa!!! Thats great. Just great!
Yes, Trevor. We all agree....(or hear about it forever....)
I'm just kidding. We are ALL so lucky to have Trevor in our family. Everyone loves him....He is a great guy and slightly on the handsome side. And, the jealously and bad-blogging mystery is once and all resolved. Thanks, Trev, for the wise insight.
Post a Comment