Though this might prove to be more annoying than beneficial (TBD)- I have decided to make our blog
PRIVATE....
We'll see if it eases my fear of evil old men who stalk me and know everything about me from my favorite bands to what outfit I bought yesterday.SOOOO....If you are a reader of our blog, please let me know your email so I can get you on the VIP list. I don't care if I know you really well (or at all) or not..(You know we all look at "mutual friends" blogs). Don't be scared...Just let me know! :) (Or feel free to email me at acp389 at gmail dot com)
52 educated comments:
I'll probably end up doing the same thing someday...here are my emails (yes there are 2)...
brittwillis@gmail.com
brittyboo15@hotmail.com
i would love to be able to keep reading... i know you through a friend of a friend of a friend... i think... my email is seniorchixof06@yahoo.com! thanks
Kellyabentley@gmail.com
Hey Andrea,
I found your blog a couple weeks ago. It's a good read, you're pretty witty. Anyway, if you can't place me, I'm married to Hootie, Trevor's cousin. But you probably guessed that... Roche isn't that common of a name. I'd like to be added if you don't mind. Have a great day! chrissiroche@gmail.com
gkynaston@gmail.com
This is Emilie Peterson (Dokos) and I NEED to keep seeing your blog, my job is SO boring and you're the only one who continues to put new posts on throughout the day, I love it, it helps me get through my day at work! My emails emiliespd@gmail.com, add me if you don't mind. Good luck keeping the creepy old men out of your life.
count us in! carlyanncarlson@aol.com
leeneilson@gmail.com
adamsneilson@gmail.com
jmrammell@gmail.com
I read your blog and I just love to see what your finds are! We don't know each other but your friends w/ "A&L" and her sister is from my stake {I hope that's not confusing!} I hope to be added because you have the cutest blog and it gives me something to do at work when I'm sooo bored!
Tierra Coleman -
londonlady0809@yahoo.com
elizabethcevans@gmail.com...love ya!
don't forget me! I love your blog! loriconran@hotmail.com
rei03006@byui.edu
THanks lady!
hey andrea. i found your blog though lori and i love it! lisapadilla113@gmail.com
hi!!!! I want to be able to see your blog!!! I think you know my email. If you don't....text me.
it's christy.frost@gmail.com
we may have met once...my BFF is wendy uptain, your brother was in my ward, i married reza.
Some day Trevor will be the only creepy old man in your life.
jessica.vallem@gmail.com
kedunn85@gmail.com
I'd love to be able to keep reading. I just recently found your blog through my sister in law. My email is jepfamily@msn.com
yo. i am contemplating the same thing. what's with the creepy stalker feed thing on the side of your blog that lists my name though?? you'll have to explain. i'm more curious than creeped out. but anyway. corrinetaggart at gmail dot com. love ya.
I found your cute little blog while blog-surfing one day. I would love to keep reading if you don't mind. My e-mail is tamolson81@gmail.com :)
i went to high school with tyler morley and always read your blog after browsing his and michelle's. hope you don't think that is creepy stalker status. ;)
taramarieoliver@yahoo.com
I will probably do the same thing here in the next few weeks. You have had alot of strange comments lately that say "click here" Makes me kinda nervous!! Here is my email: squince03@hotmail.com
Andrea...don't forget me!!! my email is shalaynev@gmail.com
I'm starting to lean toward the private thing as well...some things are creeping me out! I'll let you know though!
stephycarr@hotmail.com
1. please add me
2. seriously sad that i didn't make the family & friends wall (jk)
janessa.cloward@gmail.com
let me know how to get there.. of course i got to be able to see whats going on in rexburg!
lizpjones@gmail.com
jenna.vela@gmail.com. down with the creepers.
jelb7800@comcast.net
hi. i read you blog sometimes through corrine. hopefully that is cool.
chelsea.alder@gmail.com
if you dont mind, I'd like to keep reading. I found your blog through my bro-in-law... my email is jacobi.karen@gmail.com
I love looking.
Thanks
feuz.katie@gmail.com
angeladrose@gmail.com
Passed your blog while looking through friends of friends :) Small world, I found. You are friends with lots of my husband's friends (Wendy Uptain) and he dated your sis-in-law (Kali). Love your blog! Makes me laugh. Would love to stay on stalker-status :)
cgeigle@gmail.com
dorothyks_3@hotmail.com
melanie1585@gmail.com
hey andrea remember me from Freshman year? I love your blog. my email is wilkinsbrooke@gmail.com
I found your blog through Mishy Ireland's, and I really enjoy reading it, if you don't mind blog stalkers! caitlin.mattos@gmail.com
My friend, L, has your blog linked from her blog, and I absolutely love it. You have great taste! If you would, please add me- kristinlconnell@gmail.com
jamiefunk@gmail.com
Hey Andrea, I hope it's ok if I keep reading your blog. I love it and you give me hope for when I have to do my health student teaching someday... (: my email is marishathomson@hotmail.com
Hey Andrea! I found your blog one day on Facebook, and love all of your recipe links. :-) I'd love to still read, if you don't mind.
mallorym@gmail.com
Hope you're doing well. Your wedding pictures are beautiful!
I found your blog through some friend's and I love it!! Please add me and good luck with the creepy old men.
pigout04@yahoo.com
Hey Andrea, I thought I left a comment on here the other day but I don't see it now, so if you have two from me, sorry! I would love to keep reading your blog. My email is marishathomson@hotmail.com I keep showing up on your blog tracking thingy becuase I just started my own blog and I use yours to get ideas! (: Hope that's ok!
i'm a stalker...if you don't mind...megantolley@gmail.com. i love your ideas!
Hi, I am Stephanie Ellersick's sister-in-law and I occassionally take a peak at your blog. I love that I can relate to someone I've never met, yet the connection makes me feel like somewhere deep down, I do know them. So, I would love to be able to continue to see your posts :)
~Teryn~
Teryn6@aol.com
I found your blog through some of my KS friends. I'd love to keep reading your posts, you have such fresh ideas.
chelseysjohnson@gmail.com
would love to continue to read!
lrees22@gmail.com
I read you blog sometimes from angela's.
jane.jns3@gmail.com
Post a Comment