I'm sorry Bachelor. You won't be watched tonight. Let all your skanky girlfriends know - and stop acting like such a pimp. You aren't. Anyone with me?
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS. GO KU!
I'm sorry Bachelor. You won't be watched tonight. Let all your skanky girlfriends know - and stop acting like such a pimp. You aren't. Anyone with me?
5 educated comments:
go jayhawks!! and ps: I wish we lived closer too!! I would love to hang out with you and trev....do you know that i have never met him?!!
andrea...i agree completely. and, even though it will be on way past my bedtime, i will be watching the game. see my blog!
yeah, I think he's kissed like every girl. Lame, I say. haha...oohhhhh that's what the KU fans cheer during the game. What does rock chalk mean?
Originally, the Rock Chalk chant was “Rah, Rah, Jayhawk, KU,” created by E.H.S. Bailey in 1886. Years later, when chalk rock limestone was found on Mount Oread, it was changed and has since remained, “Rock Chalk Jayhawk, KU.”
Before the start of a game, fans sing the alma mater then repeat the Rock Chalk chant five times; the first two times slowly and the last three quickly.
As Blackman said, Theodore Roosevelt called the chant the best college chant that he had ever heard. He’s not alone in considering it a great college chant. The King of Belgium asked to hear a classic American chant during the 1920 Olympics, and athletes agreed on the Rock Chalk chant.
I used to watch the bachelor, religiously! So I decided to check it out the other night, and honestly the girls are WACK! And they are sooo young. I remember when I thought the girls were so old. But he is a hot bachelor in my opinion, but def no pimp.
Post a Comment