Some of you might kill me for this - but I'm considering NOT going private now. I've had a few people email me and tell me I shouldn't and many gave me valid reasons. SO now...though I was dead set, I'm debating.
What do YOU think? (slightly embarassed you have all witnessed my indecisiveness)
Oh and PS, David Cook. You continue to rock my world.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 educated comments:
I'd love to know some of the reasons. I just went private and I dont think anyone's going to come to my blog anymore :( oh well, how else am i going to get to the nitty gritty w/o having the whole world know my business...i want to know some reasons people say don't go private though, i might undue mine
i dont think you should... my friend did and she said she had inlaws, aunts and uncles, cousins, and randoms calling her or emailing her complaining they couldnt see the blog. She tried to explain to them that she emailed an invite to them with the email they left but some were so old they didnt get the whole process.I wouldnt because friends of friends of friends wanna look at your blog. I think the whole thing about, you dont want the whole world to know your business .... then WHY DO YOU PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!?!? You have good and bad things about both...I went through the same dilemma... Sometimes i still think i wanna go private but dont...
I just tried to call you with the most RANDOM question...but it just went straight to voicemail. If you check your blog in the next little bit would you mind giving your ol friend Brittany a call? :) Thanks!
eh, let em look. i'm so over everyone going private, BUT i do support it by giving my email (obviously). whatever you do, you have my support.
I would love for you to post the reasons. You know in elementary school when they teach you to list the positives and negatives of your 2 choices? You're a school teacher... you should make one for us! :) Hee hee. Really though, it would be interesting to me to review the reasons that people have given you. I have debated myself also but I feel so far that I should keep it open. Oh and I love the pictures above... love is a wonderful thing! :)
oh I'm over it. I went through like seven days of panicking that their was some crazy out there trying to hunt me down when my hubby's out of town. then I got over it. i like hearing from new people and i wish my blog was stalked as much as yours!
The private thing is annoying for most people, I won't lie. It is also confusing for people who barely know what blogging is (aka most grandparents). Just don't put your address or your SSN on the blog and I think you'll be fine in regards to people stalking you. We chose to not use our full names, because A was worried about law firms looking him up in the future when he is trying to get hired...hence the initials; L & A.
Post a Comment