Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Few Days Off...

I'll be taking a few days off from the blogging.

Few Points of Interest:

  • Trev and I just went on a cattle buying excursion to Montana. Wait til you hear the stories about that one. They involve towns of 300, and children named after Copenhagen (That's chewing tobacco for all you Mormons).
  • We are moving TOMORROW. Lots of boxes to pack and trailors to load. I'm so excited for our new little house with a front porch, red door and my first ever REAL garden.
  • KU WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP! What, what!
  • BE sure to leave you email, if you haven't already. We're still going private.

10 educated comments:

Alisa said...

Liz and I were talking the other day and commenting about how much we LOVE looking at your blog because we know we'll get @ least 1, if not 2-4 posts per day!! We love it and are very entertained by your blog! Needless to say, you'll be missed over the next couple of days :)

Janessa said...

Where else but the Gap? Online only though so I hope it fits. Have fun moving!

Melissa said...

How fun to get a new house. I can't wait to hear about the cattle buying. My husband grew up on a cattle ranch in the middle of nowhere. It will be fun to hear stories about ranching.

Mrs. Ponder said...

MONTANA? I always knew you'd be a world traveler. LOL
Please post pics of the new house.

Lacy_joy said...

I love you girl. I love spending my B.Y.U. education looking at your blog. Maybe I should be listening right now in marriage class instead of laughing and loving you. I HOPE THAT I DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE MY E-MAIL FOR YOU TO LEAVE THIS BLOG OPEN FOR ME. LOVE YOU
-Lacy Joy

Katherine Fajen said...

Andrea, I love reading your blog! Here is my email...katherinefajen@gmail.com. Happy Moving!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

our email that goes with the blog is nick_denzer@hotmail.com

Anyway, hope the move wasn't too bad. We'll be doing that soon too! I hate moving ... blah!

Michelle and Tyler said...

I wish I was moving into a new house! I am going to have to give up my first child for a tiny apartment out here! I think its a good idea to go private, we will probably do the same too. My email is mmorley26@hotmail.com, I love looking at your blog so you better add me to your list!

Annie said...

Andrea, so I stumbled onto your blog awhile go and love that you post so much! AnnieReynolds1@gmail.com

Rachel F. said...

Hi Andrea. I came upon your blog through a friend of a friend (Alex Taggart is an old friend, Kathleen Dunn is a fellow accounting student, Brooke Wilkins a friend from freshmen year, etc). I love reading about what you're up to! I recently have had cause to wonder if I can give up my visions of a big, city life for a very different, but wonderful, simple life with a great guy. I love your reflections about how different it is but how good you feel about what you've done. Anyway, I decided to stop lurking and say hello so hopefully I can continue to read when you go private. (RachelZackrison at gmail dot com)

Oh and someday soon I will send my personal contribution to your book about different paths to the same end goal of eternal marriage. Sounds like a fascinating idea!