Please tell me you love "The Office" as much as we do.
Trev just showed me this and I was ROLLING, laughing.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Need a laugh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please tell me you love "The Office" as much as we do.
Trev just showed me this and I was ROLLING, laughing.
5 educated comments:
this was one of our FAVORITE episodes! hilarious. we own them all and watch them frequently.
i emailed you the info about the recipe blog.. i hope i have your right email but if you didn't get it let me know!
I watched The Office in my delivery room after having Kyle. Nothing better to ease the pain...
I LOVE it and can't wait unilt the new episode next week! Mike and I watched 4 episodes last night!
We LOVE the office! I am so excited that they are FINALLY showing a new one next week!
Post a Comment