Monday, April 21, 2008

If.



If I had Reagan today, she would be wearing this. No, not prego. Just love baby clothes.


Weekend Updates:



  • I painted my kitchen yellow this weekend. To Trevor's dismay, I hate it. I might try blue this go-around. Difficult tasks.

  • I need to get an Idaho Drivers License. I hope I don't have to take a test, alas, I would fail. I am a horrible driver.

  • I wanted "Juno" this weekend - mixed feelings. I need my fellow health educators to watch it and tell me what your feelings are. Mandi, Michelle, Rachel....this means you.

  • I have to deal with Verizon Wireless today because I am cancelling my contract the first week. FYI - Their new contract plans at the retail store screw you. Go to Costco for amazing deals.

  • If anyone needs a great , cheap skirt - I found this classy wardrobe staple at Target. Got it in black and khaki. Fits like a GEM.That's all I have for today.




7 educated comments:

Angela and Mike said...

I had to repaint my wall too because I didn't like it, hope the next go around goes better!

Rachel Hagen said...

I can totally relate to the painting. When we moved into our condo we painted our kitchen 3 times (that excludes painting the rest of the ENTIRE place). Finally Mick had enough, but I still hated it. One weekend while he was out of town I painted it. Anyway...Juno. LOVED it. For grown ups. I thought it gave an awesome anti-abortion message and gave the realities of giving up a baby. Although I would never let my 16 year old brother watch it due to the awkward sex scenes. It goes back to the abstinence/educate debate. One that I still haven't made up my mind about.

Sheryl said...

I'm not sure what's harder...being baby hungry and NOT married (moi) or being baby hungry and married (you)...hmmmm.

Megan and Mike said...

yea i wish i had more pictures from the day, but they wouldn't let us take any cameras in! they are crazy there! but how are things going for you guys!?

Steph said...

I did my kitchen "Ryegrass" green--it's pretty! I got the same skirt, only in white. I love it, too. Fits great!

The Andrews said...

I am so jealous that you can paint your walls, I unfortunately don't have that luxury since I live in an apartment. Oh and I am always checking out cute baby clothes it is so fun, and gets me excited that someday I will be able to dress the kiddos up in such fun fashionista clothes

Mrs. Ponder said...

Reagan is a good republican name.