Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hilarious

Trev found the following poem in his animal reproduction book. I think it is incredibly hilarious, but maybe you have to be a health teacher to appreciate it?

Who ever said BYU-Idaho was for prudes?

Bedroom Talk:

Hey honey, wake-up and quit your snoring
I think I can feel my E2 levels soaring.
My ovary is primed for the LH surge,
Come on, wake-up, I've got the urge!

I'm certain this egg is ripe for fertiliation,
But, in case you've forgotten, that does require
insemination!
And I recall, it's been nearly a week
Your epididymal reserves must be at a peak!

Oh, I see you need a bt more stimulation.
I could conitnue with some more phonation?
No, don't close your eyes. Wake-up and take notice.
I'm displaying some absolutely fabulous lordosis!

What's that yo say, you want me to look
On page --- of my reproducation book/
So you're telling me this passage has led you to reflect
That what would really world for you is the Coolidge Effect?!

Is that so? Wel do as you wish, my darling, my sweets
But know this, you won't be sleeping between these two sheets!

5 educated comments:

Sheryl said...

Actually this makes total sense to me coming from BYU-I. Quick to get married and quick to pop the babies out.

jenna said...

sheesh. i'm posting this on my bedroom wall.

Angela and Mike said...

haha, that is hysterical. I can't believe that was in one of the books. Awesome.

Morgan said...

That is hilarious! BTW, if you are not doing anything tomorrow night I think you should come out to dinner with me and a bunch of other girls. I know you are still a newlywed but we are moving in just a few days and I don't know when the next time I will see you again will be. Call me or email me if you want to come.

Mandi said...

I just love you my Health teacher side kick! That is so much funnier when you know what all those words mean! Way to post that! I'm proud!