Sunday, April 6, 2008

wish.


Wishing this dress was just a touch longer.
Isn't it just dainty?
Oh, and because it's a beautiful Sabbath day and the General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (www.lds.org), I have added new music for your listening pleasure. Feel free to leave feedback.

7 educated comments:

Drew and Kat said...

Andrea! I bet that dress would be perfect length when someone with normal body proportions tried it on! You have such cute finds, where is that from?! =)

jenna said...

dear andrea,
i'm so in love with you right now. you are my only fan! i got your comment and felt motivated again so i posted.
yours truly,
jenna

jenna said...

p.s. that live feed is way creepy.

Anonymous said...

just layer a knee length knit skirt in a solid color...thats what I do with all my shorter dresses...everyone loves it!

Rachel Hagen said...

Few things: That dress is very, very cute. Don't think I'm a bad girl, but I've boughten a few dresses this season thinking I could just put some leggings and get buy with it...but ended up feeling very guilty. Second: I go in and out of my running. I only ran track my freshman year and then got sucked into the dancing scene (really should have stuck with track though...). You totally can start training for a marathon. I literally went from not running to training. Probably not the smartest thing to do. I'll forward you my training schedule if you want. And third: what is up with Lacy and Brad?!? I saw her today, she's so cute. I wanted to sit and chat with her so badly, but my in-laws were hogging her. ugh. no one can ask brad anything, otherwise he gets stupid with the girl...men. anyway, sorry for the extra super-duper long comment. you are adorable.

J & J said...

buy it and un-do the hem. usually works every time..if there is a hem, that is.

Janessa said...

1. love the dress, although that style always looks horrible on me. you, however, can pull off just about anything.

2. 1 year?! i'm thinking 4 months, tops. and i'm just not all-star material (and 100% ok with that, btw)