REALLY?! AAHHH!! Only 100? that is only 50 friends and their moms, not including Rogers aunts and their friends.I dont know what to do now. Maybe I wont. But wouldnt YOU be a LITTLE creeped out if you saw someone googled your name?
(clearing of the throat) excuse me, all your bests? ALL your bests?? hehe, talked to leesh today and she said it was a blast!!! glad you guys had so much fun. wow, another wedding down!
6 educated comments:
Have fun baby! And tell Morgan CONGRATULATIONS!! for me.
I hope you have so much fun--yay for Morgan! :)
i wish i could make it. tell her i love her! have fun!
REALLY?! AAHHH!! Only 100? that is only 50 friends and their moms, not including Rogers aunts and their friends.I dont know what to do now. Maybe I wont. But wouldnt YOU be a LITTLE creeped out if you saw someone googled your name?
(clearing of the throat) excuse me, all your bests? ALL your bests?? hehe, talked to leesh today and she said it was a blast!!! glad you guys had so much fun. wow, another wedding down!
Post a Comment