I'm realizing how ungrateful I have been. *And I thought I was perfect? ha..
I'm so grateful for the outpouring of help and support from friends and family and people I don't even know.
I'm so grateful for the outpouring of help and support from friends and family and people I don't even know.
I'm grateful even tho my husband can be onery, I get to still look at this ridiculously hot face.
I'm grateful my little tike is HOME.
I'm grateful he's hooked up to only one tube as opposed to the many in the hospital.
I'm grateful Trey loves his swing, and I can rest while he's in there (even tho I feel so guilty!).
I'm grateful for cell phones so I can at least talk to my mom.
I'm grateful for low sugar, high fiber instant oatmeal which I have now eaten for 3 meals.
I'm grateful this is my first child and everything else will seem easy after this.
I'm grateful I went to Paris before I got married so when "real life" days are awful, I can at least remember Paris.
I'm grateful for this song.Please listen to it. The video is sort of wierd, but the song has been on repeat for me all day.
I'm grateful my little tike is HOME.I'm grateful he's hooked up to only one tube as opposed to the many in the hospital.
I'm grateful Trey loves his swing, and I can rest while he's in there (even tho I feel so guilty!).
I'm grateful for cell phones so I can at least talk to my mom.I'm grateful for low sugar, high fiber instant oatmeal which I have now eaten for 3 meals.
I'm grateful this is my first child and everything else will seem easy after this.
I'm grateful I went to Paris before I got married so when "real life" days are awful, I can at least remember Paris.
I'm grateful for this song.Please listen to it. The video is sort of wierd, but the song has been on repeat for me all day.
4 educated comments:
All wonderful things to be so grateful for!!!
Glad you are home now and baby is doing better.
The weeks of house arrest(not the best way to put it, but I'm sure that's how you feel) will pass quickly, then you can go about your way on the town as Hot Momma and Cute Baby!
haha
great song. You are very lucky to have your hubby and your little baby!
Yeah! Sprite is coming your way!
well, i was bored at work today. lets say really really bored because i was doing something really boring. and i had already listened to all the songs on my ipod and on my blog. so, i got the bright idea (andrea has good music) and went on your blog and listened to all your songs. thanks for making my day a little better! i especially liked the one called "dream". good stuff. i think we have the same taste in music.
Post a Comment