SO CUTE!!! I'm glad it was a good day :)
And the answer to your post is yes :)
yeah!! how wonderful! i think treyson looks like your dad in that top picture!!
he really is perfect.
yeah! He's just so stinkin' cute. I'm glad things turned out well for such an important day.
congrats! he looks soo cute!
perfect!
what a special day andrea! can't wait to hear the details. their outfits are similar but not the same :) treyson looks darling. i tried to conquer coupon shopping at walgreens. i got overwhelmed and left. i need a tutorial from you.
Congrats. What a fun day! He is so adorable.
Trey looks great but... so do you! I have a beautiful beautiful sister in law!
Post a Comment
10 educated comments:
SO CUTE!!! I'm glad it was a good day :)
And the answer to your post is yes :)
yeah!! how wonderful! i think treyson looks like your dad in that top picture!!
he really is perfect.
yeah! He's just so stinkin' cute. I'm glad things turned out well for such an important day.
congrats! he looks soo cute!
perfect!
what a special day andrea! can't wait to hear the details. their outfits are similar but not the same :) treyson looks darling. i tried to conquer coupon shopping at walgreens. i got overwhelmed and left. i need a tutorial from you.
Congrats. What a fun day! He is so adorable.
Trey looks great but... so do you! I have a beautiful beautiful sister in law!
Post a Comment