Sunday, March 8, 2009

first smiles







7 educated comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Those smiles are GREAT. I can't wait until Colton starts smiling. How fun!

Mrs. Ponder said...

You know why he's smiling don't you? He can read calendars.

Tim and Jennifer said...

How cute! Isn't it fun to watch them grow? He seems like quite the little guy.

Tim and Jennifer said...

I meant "HAPPY" little guy. haha

Brandi said...

He is so cute. This is the part of motherhood that can't be put into words. I never getting tired of coaxing a smile out of Peter.

Lindsey S. said...

I love when they start to smile. He is so happy. What a cutie!

Cathy said...

Hahaha! He is so cute! Love the smiles. Two weeks and two days down. Things are actually getting easier...either that or I'm just getting used to the insanity. Probably mostly the latter. LOVE your posts. Keep em comin. Love that I'm two weeks behind you with the baby so I can read your posts and see how it's going two weeks ahead. Haha. Every day is an eternity but then sometimes I just look at his little face and cry because I love him so much. Such a crazy time.