Oh that's funny!
lol...sounds like something someone i know would do! oh gees.
lmao!!! too funny. my husband would have done the exact same thing.
haha ... nick does the same thing!
Trevor... shame on you!
I love you and your husband and your baby. I laughed out loud for a long time with this picture! love you so much! we must talk soon.
P.s. I don't know why it says Angi..this post is from lacy Joy ...weird.
Post a Comment
7 educated comments:
Oh that's funny!
lol...sounds like something someone i know would do! oh gees.
lmao!!! too funny. my husband would have done the exact same thing.
haha ... nick does the same thing!
Trevor... shame on you!
I love you and your husband and your baby. I laughed out loud for a long time with this picture! love you so much! we must talk soon.
P.s. I don't know why it says Angi..this post is from lacy Joy ...weird.
Post a Comment