Today, I'm glad I'm not a single mom.
I'm glad I have pictures to remember what was once my body and tan; hence motivating me to run daily at 530am starting next week....heaven help me.
(and yes, my sister in law is gorgeous)
(and yes, my sister in law is gorgeous)

I'm glad my little bros (and mom/dad/sis) are coming this weekend!

I'm glad Trey is a little less fussy today and lying on my lap as I type.

I'm glad I haven't had any problems with breastfeeding till yesterday.
I'm glad it's sunny and a little warmer today.
I'm glad Trevor has a job...when many people don't now-a-days.
I'm glad I got 3 packs of Huggies yesterday for $5.
6 educated comments:
just remember that there are a lot of moms out there who have bad, fussy, hard days! it helps me get through those bad ones. and then you can send me an email and vent to me cause i can probably relate! i'm serious...and have fun with your fam!
Way to be positive! It's seriously harder some days than other to see the light in things. I often blog on those days because it helps me realize too all that I have.
this is a great post and wonderful idea. its hard to stay positive especially when you feel so worn out. i called my sisters a good number of times to vent. felt SOOO good, and you know who to call. also, still waiting for your address deary. call a sister back? im afraid this little outfit will soon no longer fit trey.
So, I don't know if this will make your day any better, and I don't know where you live in relation to Eagle, ID, but I've been meaning to tell you about this yummy BBQ place there. It's called "Eagle Rib Shack," and it was actually started by a guy from Overland Park. So, if you love BBQ and need a little taste of "home," go check it out! Delish! Not sure if it will be helpful to your "return to pre-preg" plans, but it might make you feel good for a minute ;).
Why am I not on your blog list? My blog is not private anymore AND the address is drewandsally.blogspot.com
I'm sorry about the breastfeading!
P.S. How in the world do you do this couponing. I've looked it a bit but I suck at it!
Post a Comment