Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rogaine and Proactiv

Both products Treyson could probably use right now.

At one month, Trey continues to be the perfect baby. This kid is sleeping all night, rarely cries and is SO happy and content. I feel so blessed because I know it's a rarity for a newborn to be so EASY. I seriously think it's because Heavenly Father knows I'm a wuss and couldn't handle a difficult baby. I swear he has Trevor's personality. So independent, laid back and calm - not an emotional wreck often, like his mom. :)

For the memory book. At ONE month Treyson:

- Weighs 9 lbs. 12 ounces (from 7lbs 4 oz)
- Eats every 3 hours during day, 4 at night
- Sleeps 11pm-6am (Feeding at 2am)
- Falls asleep to Norah Jones .and only Norah. seriously. He loves her! Trevor is concerned. He also likes Akon. Whenever I turn on anything Akon, Trey starts to kick and flap his arms. It's crazy....
-Enjoys choking on his saliva, giving his mom a heart attack
- Can roll from his front to back
- Smiles (5 weeks). Still working on this, but he's especially smiley in the morning and in bath.
- LOVES baths.
- Will only poop in a perfectly clean diaper.
- Farts like an old man - SO loud
- Would often rather be kicking around on the floor by himself than be held.
- LOVES his cradle swing
- HATES to be woken up
- Has gross acne and is losing his hair. ugh.
- Has grown out of Newborn diapers.
- Is still a stud.

3 educated comments:

Mrs. Ponder said...

Oh my gosh. He is so cute. So cute. Can't wait to see him again.

Alisha said...

I agree with Mom Ponder! Look at those beautiful blues!! I love that he loves Akon! Like Mother...like son :) Love you and miss you!

Megan and Mike said...

You are too cute. He is adorable and it's so funny to hear what you are going through! I'm so not ready for that! Hope all is well and yes I wish we lived closer!