Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Needs.

I NEED A VACATION TO SOMEWHERE WARM.
No, seriously. I'm actually having dreams about beaches and daydreaming about sun while I stare at the walls of my lovely house. AND to make matters worse, it seems like everyone BUT us is planning a vacation or on a vacation to somewhere fabulous.
Reasons why we can't go:
1) Trey's too small still
2) 4874307589347 baby cows coming = 47893724692 hours of work for Trev.
3) Stretch marks and extra baby poundage are not conducive to bathing suit wearage
4) We want to save money instead of spend it - esp. in this economy
5) Trevor says no.
That's all I have to say today.
Here's to those of us who can't go on vacation due to : babies, work, money, practical husbands and other various reasons.
blah.

7 educated comments:

Mrs. Ponder said...

Don't feel bad. We have a vacation planned to nice, warm, balmy IDAHO! Can't you move that ranch south?

Tara said...

im sorry. we are in the same boat, obviously.

Michelle and Tyler said...

I've been trying to convince Ty that we should go somewhere for spring break, but he has been playing that "practical husband" card too. What is it with boys ruining all of our fun!? At least you have snow and a beautiful little boy to cuddle with :)

Becky said...

you could come visit us! wouldnt have to spend too much coming here, but you would still warm up in the sun.
also about nursing, treyson may just be going through a growth spurt. looks like hes gaining weight wonderfully, so dont sweat it. keep doing what your doing, and keep feeding when hes hungry. thatll up your supply. you probably have more than plenty, even when it doesnt seem like you do.

Kris - Burnt Exposure Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy said...

Well you have a free "hotel" here in southern california if you want it! I'm totally serious. We love visitors and live 5 blocks from the beach in Huntington Beach. So keep us in mind if you want a sunny cheap vacation. We actually just had Kali's sister Jill here for dinner (set her up on a date). Totally fun.

Lyle & Britt said...

Hey NO kidding!! the warm weather is definatley needed.. are you still in rexburg??