Little Trevor.
I was making Trevor listen to my new favorite singer, "Priscilla Ahn".
(One song is on my player or find her here)
His response:
"Oh I hate this. I hate this. I absolutely despise it. I hate it! I guarantee this lady sits around sipping all organic, natural green herbal tea in San Francisco, eating 100% organic, all natural, no trans fat, wheat crackers made out of recycled penguins wearing brown hiking shorts with hiking boots and greasy hair with hairy legs.
I seriously hate it. Turn it off."
He's so strange. I think this hospital room is making us nutty.
I was making Trevor listen to my new favorite singer, "Priscilla Ahn".(One song is on my player or find her here)
His response:
"Oh I hate this. I hate this. I absolutely despise it. I hate it! I guarantee this lady sits around sipping all organic, natural green herbal tea in San Francisco, eating 100% organic, all natural, no trans fat, wheat crackers made out of recycled penguins wearing brown hiking shorts with hiking boots and greasy hair with hairy legs.
I seriously hate it. Turn it off."
He's so strange. I think this hospital room is making us nutty.
11 educated comments:
hahahahahaha
point trevor. although i find myself liking music written by his so called stereotype these days. idaho boys are soooo funny!
That's very much like something that my husband would say! I like her. So sad for your sweet baby with RSV... There is nothing scarier than seeing your tiny baby in that hospital bed and being stuck at the depressing hospital. You will make it through this and only love your baby that much more in the end!! (My youngest Cash went in at one month and that was when I realized that I needed him far more than he will ever need me...) Glad you commented :)
haha ... at least you got a good laugh for a few minutes! i'm so sorry about your little guy ... i hope he starts feeling better so you guys can get out of there and bring Treysen home soon!
hoping tomorrow is your day. the masses have left. call me if you need anything.
hahahaha
You guys make me excited to be married :) You and your families are in my prayers and I check up every day to see if baby Trey is getting better! You guys really are great :)
So Glad to hear the good news!!!;) Thanks for the update! Enjoy your own home and your own bed lil sister!!:) Love U
i hope you get to go home today. i've been praying for you, trevor, and trey every night.
Just a reminder that you are an excellent mom. Treyson did not get sick because you took him to church to bless him. Kids get sick. Treyson is not ruined because you put your breast milk in a bottle to accomodate the cannula (sp) strapped to his face. You are sick yourself and are doing a great job ALL BY YOURSELF! Hang in there. You are not alone---it just seems that way right now.
Mom
Post a Comment